The term ‘website’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to MouseMingle, LLC. The term ‘user’ refers to the website visitor.
- The content of the pages of this website is for user’s general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- User acknowledges that neither we nor any third parties provide any warranties while the user is using this website for any particular purpose. We expressly exclude liability for any possible harm to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- User’s use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at their own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be user’s own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet user’s specific requirements.
- This website contains material that may be owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than upon receiving explicit permission.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for user’s convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse said website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- User agrees not to submit illegal content to this website, and agree to warn website owners after seeing other users doing it.
CODE OF CONDUCT
MouseMingle.com is a dating site for Disney fans. This site is for adults, but this is not adult-themed. A basic code of conduct must be followed to keep the site a happy, safe and magical place to connect with other Disney fans.
Sometimes people say or share things that can be misunderstood or misconstrued by others as inappropriate or offensive to another person. A single incident will not get you suspended from MouseMingle.com – but multiple incidents will. Users accused of some form of abuse will be contacted to verify the complaint. If the user does not respond, it will be assumed that they agree with the complaint against them and the first contact will serve as a warning. Repeated incidents will lead to suspension of their account.
Actions that may cause your profile to be suspended
Complaints about these issues can include, but are not limited to:
- Degrading or hurtful comments, public or private about another person
- Overly suggestive or sexual images
- Harassment in the form of chat, direct messages or other written posts or comments
Communication with the MouseMingle.com team will always be part of the first response when there are complaints. It is at the discretion of the MouseMingle.com team to suspend or re-activate profiles.